2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
Personal Information The information we collect can be generally placed in two categories:
1) data on how the user uses our Services;
3）Special Note about the necessary permission and information we require for app functionality. In the case that you are willing to use all functions within our application, we must access your Photo, Bluetooth, Location, and Health data as described below with your permission, in order for you to use the functions in our application normally: (i) Photo. The Photo widgets require the photo permission to get the photos in albums, then you can set the photo in your album as the widget background. (ii) Bluetooth. The X-Panel widgets require this permission to obtain the status of Bluetooth. Otherwise the status displayed in widget may be incorrect. (iii) Location. The Weather widgets require this permission to show the weather of your location. When you use the Distance Widget, in order to more accurately calculate the distance between you and your friends, we request location permission to always know your location, and we collect your location information to enable the Distance Widget to display the distance information between you and your linked friends.（iv）Health. The Health widgets require this permission to obtain your exercise data, then we can display your data more accurately. Please note that only necessary functions/information will be invoked or collected when you expect to use our application and services. If you refuse to invoke or collect such functions/information, you will not able to use related functions in the application normally, however, the use of other functions which are under your permission won't be affected.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
We process your information for specific purposes and process only the personal data relevant for achieving that purpose. Depending on the Services that we are providing, we mainly use information for the following purposes:
1) To provide and maintain the Service
2) To notify you about changes to our Service
3) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
4) To provide customer care and support
5) To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
6) To monitor the usage of the Service
7) To detect, prevent and address technical issues
8) to provide and improve the Advertising Services
4. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We would not share your personal information to any other company, organization, individual, except in the following circumstances.
1) Acquiring your consent clearly
2) According to the laws and regulations, or the mandatory demand from the competent government authority
5) We will carefully evaluate the purposes for which third parties are using the shared information, conduct a comprehensive assessment of the security capabilities of these partners, and require them to comply with the legal agreements for cooperation. We will strictly monitor the software tool development kit (SDK) and application program interface (API) for partners to obtain information, so as to protect data security
5. DISCLOSING AND HOSTING INFORMATION
In addition to the disclosures described herein, we may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right voluntarily or involuntarily to make all lawful, worldwide uses of Personal Information, including without limitation, to: collect, use, access (or bar access), process, fulfill, disclose, display, share, respond to legal process or otherwise exercise our rights under applicable law, transfer, store, sell, lease, retain, commingle, investigate, verify, prove, enforce, delete, and otherwise deal with Personal Information, and information other than Personal Information.
Widgetable maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders. Personal information collected by Widgetable is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control (i.e., maintain data quality).
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES
8. DELETE INFORMATION
Registered users may also contact us to request deletion of your account and personal information. We may request information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request, such as where we need to retain your information for security, compliance, fraud prevention and safety, to comply with law or for legal claims. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. Once we process your request you will not be able to access your account or use the Service. When we delete any information, it will be deleted from our active database, but where permitted by law, may remain for a period of time in our backup files or other instances where deletion is not practicable.
10. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please Email us at email@example.com